If you haven’t already started preparing for the holiday season….news for you: YOU ARE ALREADY LATE!!! But, being late is better than not showing up at all.
For those who are late or haven’t prepared yet a clear plan on how you will take this bull by its horns, here is a guide for you!
So, are you ready for the holiday season?
For most, the answer is a definite “not yet.” This means there is no better time than now to start thinking about your holiday marketing campaigns.
The holiday season formally begins with Black Friday and Cyber Monday (also known as “Cyber Week”) and leads up to the slew of December holidays including after Christmas Sales and New Year’s Deals.
You don’t want to miss seasonal promotional opportunities or holiday shopping sales — especially to your competitors who may have started preparing already. We have now entered the planning phase –– arguably the most important part of a successful season.
Creativity is key to win mindshare and dollars. You need to master the balancing act between marketing and operations. Check out below the list of our
28 Holiday Marketing Tips & Tricks
- Prepare for the Holidays Early (You’re Already Late!)
- Engage With Your Customers Early (to increase conversions)
- Start Promoting Now
- Use Your Cash Cow
- Stay Focused
- Prepare in Advance
- Cash in on Exclusivity
- Sell More Than Your Product
- Sell the Brand Lifestyle
- Get Up Close and Personal
- Start to Build a Core Customer Segmentation Strategy
- Create Personas
- Launch a Holiday Channel Strategy
- Think Out of the Box
- Double Down Where it Works
- Pay Extra Attention to Mobile
- Sell on Amazon
- Make Customer Loyalty a KPI
- Focus on Longevity
- Convert New Customers Into Repeat Buyers
- Think Big Picture
- Experiment with Your Pricing
- Mind Your Metrics
- Make Noise About Any Shipping Perks
- Build Your Subscriber Lists
- Double Down on Retargetting
- Narrow Your Focus
- Dare to be Different
This is just a summary of our best tricks and tips. For a full description on each one of these tips and tricks, download our 20 pages PDF guide where we explain what we mean for each of the points on this list.
[rara_call_to_action title=”” button_text=”DOWNLOAD NOW” button_url=”http://www.1.followandrea.com/28holidaymarketingtipstricks” target=”_self” button_align=”center”]28 Holiday Marketing Tips & Tricks[/rara_call_to_action]
Wanna Know What Tools I Use to Build My Business?
- My Ultimate Tool Kit – I get asked a lot as to what exactly I’m using to grow my brand and my business, so I’ve put together one page where I shared everything I recommend. Hope you enjoy it!
Did you enjoy this post? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented and shared
**Looking for a mentor or a coach to help you with your marketing online? Check out more information here & fill out the form to see if you qualify for coaching 😉
Did you get any value from this video? If so, please comment below and share it on Facebook and any other Social Media websites!
Cheers to your HUGE success!!!
***Are you looking for a mentor to help you with your marketing? Check out my options on my Work with Me Page Here.***
P.S. Are you still STRUGGLING in Your Business?…
If you’re not generating leads online for your Biz, you’re missing out. Start leveraging the Internet and create massive success with this Training System! Click HERE for instant access!